The beta of version 5.0 is now available for closed beta-testing. Features that are already stable and should be ready for use and testing:
- Charts and cross-tables in Analysis View
- Repository encryption
- OAuth connector with support for short-lived tokens
- Shared memory
- Command Line Worker
- EasyMorph Gateway (requires Server) including Zapier integration and PowerAutomate integration
- Salesforce connector, import, export, and update/delete actions
- Export to SharePoint lists, updating and deleting rows in SharePoint lists
- Using the 1st value of a column in action properties, similarly to Parameters
- Server journal - a database-based event logging that replaces Server and task logs.
- Action “Excel command” that allows execution of VBA macros in Excel spreadsheets, re-calculating workbooks, renaming and deleting sheets
- SQL dialect for Amazon Athena
Beta testers get access to the “Beta lounge” - a restricted-access category on this forum dedicated to beta-testing. Download links and instructions for beta-testers are published in “Beta lounge”.
Beta-testers are expected to be active in the “Beta lounge” and periodically publish posts with remarks on new features. I believe it’s a fair deal - we provide early access to new features in exchange for feedback. A small privilege in exchange for a small obligation .
Beta-testing will remain closed. There will be no open beta-testing and links to beta versions will not be published on our web-site.
If you want to become a beta-tester, send me a PM or leave a comment here.