Closed beta-testing of v5.0

The beta of version 5.0 is now available for closed beta-testing. Features that are already stable and should be ready for use and testing:

• Cross-tables
  • Charts and cross-tables in Analysis View
  • Repository encryption
  • OAuth connector with support for short-lived tokens
  • Shared memory
  • Command Line Worker
  • EasyMorph Gateway (requires Server) including Zapier integration and PowerAutomate integration
  • Salesforce connector, import, export, and update/delete actions
  • Export to SharePoint lists, updating and deleting rows in SharePoint lists
  • Using the 1st value of a column in action properties, similarly to Parameters
  • Server journal - a database-based event logging that replaces Server and task logs.
  • Action “Excel command” that allows execution of VBA macros in Excel spreadsheets, re-calculating workbooks, renaming and deleting sheets
  • SQL dialect for Amazon Athena

Beta testers get access to the “Beta lounge” - a restricted-access category on this forum dedicated to beta-testing. Download links and instructions for beta-testers are published in “Beta lounge”.

Beta-testers are expected to be active in the “Beta lounge” and periodically publish posts with remarks on new features. I believe it’s a fair deal - we provide early access to new features in exchange for feedback. A small privilege in exchange for a small obligation :slightly_smiling_face:.

Beta-testing will remain closed. There will be no open beta-testing and links to beta versions will not be published on our web-site.

If you want to become a beta-tester, send me a PM or leave a comment here.

Dmitry,
I would like to be part of this beta-testing program.Thanks

Hi, Francesco. You should now be able to access the beta lounge.

Hi Dmitry,

Happy to help with beta testing.

Please let me know.

Best,
Periklis

Hi Periklis and welcome to the Community! You should now be able to access the beta lounge.

1 Like

UPDATE

The Salesforce integration (connector, import/export actions) is ready for testing.

Hi Dmitry - I'd like to help beta test the Salesforce functionality if still available. Thanks!

Hi @shippy140,

You can now access the Beta lounge. See the link in the opening post in this thread.

1 Like

UPDATE

Added:

• Export to SharePoint lists, updating and deleting rows in SharePoint lists
  • Using the 1st value of column in action properties, similarly to Parameters
  • Server journal - a database-based event logging that replaces Server and task logs.

Hi Dmitry, would I still be able to help beta test the Salesforce features? Thanks in advance.

Hi Christopher, you can now access the Beta lounge (see the link in the opening post).

Hi Dimitry
I’d like to help in beta testing, it is possible?
Thanks

Hi @mac and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for offering help. Version 5 has already been released. You can download it from our website.