Having the information below would help the EasyMorph support team to do faster problem diagnostic:
Go to menu “About” and press “Diagnostic information”. It will open a dialog with diagnostic information. Press “Copy” and include the contents of this dialog with your support request.
Zip and send with your support request the contents of this folder:
C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\EasyMorph\Debug Logs
If you experience application crashing or freezing, add the following information as well:
Open the Windows Event Viewer.
In the Event Viewer:
- Select Windows Logs / Application
- Click “Find…” in the right sidebar
- In the “Find” dialog enter EasyMorph
- Click “Find next” to find the most recent errors (regular information messages are not needed)
- Copy the error text, enclose it with the support request.
Tip: Press “Bookmark” below to add this topic to your bookmarks on the Community forum. This will help you find it, if becomes necessary.