Import from Jira - List Issues Not Working

Hi, I am trying to use the 'Import from Jira' action with the List Issues command and it is not working. I have successfully executed the commands List Projects, Issue Statuses, and Issue Types within this same action so I know the connection between EM and Jira is set up correctly.

The problem is that we have about 2,100 issues in our Jira instance and I believe the action is timing out before it can grab all of the data for each issue. The error message is pretty vague when it times out: "The read operation failed, see inner exception."

Do you have any advice on how to navigate this issue? Is there something I can do to batch the data so it can run more quickly? Thanks!

Thanks for reporting the problem. We're looking into it.

Hi @jacquelineharris

We're currently attempting to reproduce and investigate the issue you're experiencing.

Could you please provide more details: Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server (on-prem)?
Additionally, could you send us the debug logs that capture the error, as described in this link?

Thank you!

Hi, yes we are using Jira Cloud. I will email over the debug logs today. Thank you very much!