Export to excel- replace sheet not updating all sheets

Hello,

I've created a few EZM's that have multiple tables that export into different sheets in the same excel export. The problem is, whenever I Run all actions or Reload and Run the EZM, it won't update all of the sheets in the export. Some sheets will update correctly while others will either be blank or have old data from the previous time the EZM was ran. Sometimes the sheets will update and sometimes they won't.

I'm working around this by going to each export action and clicking run action, which will update all of the tabs. I would like to be able to just run all actions or reload and run without worrying about sheets getting missed. I store the EZM's in OneDrive linked to SharePoint. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello @tjezm and welcome to the Community!

EasyMorph tries to run actions in parallel where it's possible. However, if the actions update the same file, it may lead to file access conflicts that typically result in errors.

Therefore, first of all, make sure that the sheets in your Excel file are not updated simultaneously but one by one. Depending on your workflow logic, you may need to use the "Synchronize" action to ensure the necessary order of execution. See this topic for an example: Example of using Synchronize for exporting into a spreadsheet

1 Like

Thank you for the information! This was what I needed; I have everything working now.

1 Like