The ONLY Action throughout my build that has this problem is the Export to Excel, despite using an Import Excel Spreadsheet action.
- I’m importing from and exporting to the exact same excel file; nothing’s added or deleted: I’m just collating the data.
- Sheet name is 19 characters long (well under the 31 limit)
- I’ve never been forced to explicitly convert my key column to a number type, nor dates out of text type, yet converting my key to number type didn’t help.
- Searching for this error brought up a linux forum mentioning many users appreciating the suggestion to build their program using a 64-bit library as the 32-bit library caused this exact error.
- I’m afraid nearly all data in a column have multiple backslashes throughout, like
APS-APS DUE TO STATUS (INC-03/21/2022) /=118/=:NOTES: /O $*,
What are the chances the prevalent backslashes might be the only culprit causing a problem here?