Email on Job Failed [DONE]

Using EasyMorph Desktop - Would be nice if I could set it to email me if a job failed execution, this way I know issues exist without having to connect to my desktop and find out. Even better would be if I could trigger a post to MS Teams or a WebHook.

This feature is available in EasyMorph Server. We don't plan to add it to the Launcher.

How about changing the icon to indicate something is wrong? - that’s a small compromise and yet helpful to the end user.

Yes, we can do that. I’ll add it to the next release.

Also, there are two more suggestions how to deal with errors:

• Have a master module that calls another module and the “Call action” is in the “Capture errors” mode. In this case, you will be able to catch an error and send an email if the result is not empty. The “Skip actions on condition” will help with that.

• Alternatively, instead of sending an email, use the “Status” action to generate a Windows notification. In Windows 10, this notification will remain in the task bar until dismissed.

1 Like

Here is an example of error handling. An email notification can be added to the "error" workflow branch.

Just in case you haven't read it yet, check out this topic: How to send notifications to Microsoft Teams