Web Request dataset is not calculated bug

EasyMorph version: 5.4.3.12

I’m trying to pass the base url as the first value of column and it’s telling me the data isn’t calculated. You can see in the screenshot that it is populated. The sasPath value will pass the value just not the base url. Am I doing this wrong?

20230615084855 Error Run completed with 1 errors:
Error: Cannot get value of column [sasUrl]. Dataset is not calculated.
Source: action “Web request”, module “API”, table “Upload Document”
Exception: Exception
Cannot get value of column [sasUrl]. Dataset is not calculated.
Call stack:
at Morph.CSContracts.MetaDataset.GetFirstValue(MetaDataset metaDataset, String fieldName)
at Morph.CSContracts.TypifiedText.GetTextValue(ParameterCollection parameters, MetaDataset metaDataset)
at Morph.DataDrivers.WebRequests.WebLocationDataConnectorHelper.BuildFromActionBaseUrl(WebLocationDefinition definition, ParameterCollection parameterCollection)
at Morph.Engine.WebRequest.RunOnce@45-1.Invoke(Unit )
at Ply.TplPrimitives.ContinuationStateMachine1.System-Runtime-CompilerServices-IAsyncStateMachine-MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult()
at <StartupCode$Morph-Engine>.$Engine.clo@224-30.Invoke(Unit )
at Ply.TplPrimitives.ContinuationStateMachine1.System-Runtime-CompilerServices-IAsyncStateMachine-MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at <StartupCode$Morph-Engine>.$Engine.clo@518-52.Invoke(Unit ) at Ply.TplPrimitives.tryFinally[u](FSharpFunc2 continuation, FSharpFunc2 finallyBody) at Ply.TplPrimitives.tryWith[u](FSharpFunc2 continuation, FSharpFunc`2 catch)

Hi @nicktagz
The bug is confirmed and will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Hi @nicktagz
The bug has been fixed. Please update your Desktop and Server.

1 Like