It seems that each line in your CSV file is wrapped in double quotes. From the CSV format point of view that file is a one-column table with some text data.
You can split data from that file into columns with the following project:
split columns.morph (20.4 KB)
- Loads CSV file as a single column and assigns a row number to each row
- Uses "Split column into rows" transformation with comma separator to split loaded data into separate values
- Uses "Running total" transformation to assigns a column number to each value
- Combines separate values into rows according to values in RowNo and ColNo columns with "Pivot" transformation
- Restores rows order, assigns column labels and removes RowNo column