Unable to generate documentation

Hi,
I’ve got an error message when trying to generate documentation.Capture

Thanks for your help,

Karine

Hi Karine,

thank you for reporting this. A few questions:

Was the project saved when you tried to generate documentation?
What version of EasyMorph are you using?

Thanks

Hi Karine,

EasyMorph generates project documentation in HTML format and uses the default web browser to open generated files. There may be a problem with the default browser or HTML file associations on your computer.

Please check whether an HTML file with same name as the project exists in the project directory. If it exists, try to open it manually by double-clicking or by using the “Open With” right-click menu.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

About your questions. The project was saved while I tried to generate documentation. And I use the 3.6.1.3 Easymorph version.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank for your answer.

Indeed, an HTML file with the same name exists and I can open it manually but when I do this, it demands if I want to open it with IE or another computer program. I opened it this morning with IE and it worked but I feel like all the modifications in my project were not be taken.

Thanks

Hi Karine,

Looks like there is no default browser in your system. Please try to make IE or other browser the default browser.

Please note that documentation reflects the state of the project as of the moment it was generated. If the project is changed after that, you need to generate documentation again to reflect the updated project state.

Thanks