Hi I received the following error message on a long running query:
“Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.”
Can you advise if this is on the EasyMorph side that is a setting I can change or if this is truely the DB error pass through?
I have been able to get this to return in a SQL editor as an example, just after several minutes.
Can you please provide more details on the error?
- Which action throws this error? Import from database?
- Why is this query long running? Is it a simple query which loads a lot of data or the query itself is a complex one (contains joins, aggregation, etc.)?
- Can you please try to run a faster query on the same connector. Does it work OK?
Hi Andrew -
I tried this a few minutes later and it worked successful with no issues.
- Import for DB itself is where it failed
- complex (Joins and a large amount of data)
- Yes, no issues and this is the first time I’ve ever had that issue.
It seems that you are querying SQL Server database. Can you please tell me its version?
And which connector you are using? EasyMorph’s internal SQL Server connector or ODBC?
HI. I am getting the same error - "Timeout Expired. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
I am importing from SQL Server database.
Are you using ODBC or native EasyMorph connector?
Thanks for your response. This was an Server/Network issue and not Easymorph.
All is working 100% now.