The Clean Up action in version 5.8.0.5 empties out my tables

The last few upgrades that I have tried when a "Clean Up" action is used in an existing script to do for example to "Remove everything but numbers" in a certain column, it has lost the column that it was associated with and then empties out the entire table.

I couldn't reproduce the problem. Is it possible for you to share the project in question with us? If so, please post it to this topic or send it to our support email.

I am currently running version 5.7.0.9, and the first upgrade from this point caused the issue.

I cannot send you the script for multiple reasons. If you have time, I will be happy to screen share with you, and actually go through the entire process to show you what is going on.

The main reason I am upgrading is because I am getting a Salesforce.com token expiration issue, and Salesforce will not support me until I upgrade to the latest version of Easymorph. They said that they changed their APIs in June, and Easymorph should now be using the new APIs in the latest version.

Hi Chris,

Would you be able to check if removing the action and then adding a new one with proper settings would change anything?

Thanks

Even if that worked, I have over 60 automated scripts that use this action, and normally uses it in multiple locations. Most of these are pretty large scripts. For example, the first 3 that I looked at yesterday all have over 800 actions in them with one close to 1200.

I took a snapshot yesterday before the upgrade anticipating this issue since it has been happening for a while now. I have now rolled back.

The issue was fixed in Desktop version 5.8.0.6