I have been using EasyMorph for almost two years and I would like to suggest improvements to speed up some operations:
- Keep Column action in the right-click contextual menu clicking on a column (opposite to Remove Column)
- Consider whether to show Salesforce actions among notable actions for disabling them in a debug check
- Select Matching Database Rows action always creates a new table instead of staying pinned in the table in which I would use it
- Fill Up action also would be useful
- Often, if I import a table from the database, modify the data and then want to update some fields of the same table, the Update Database Table action tries to match all columns … I’d like a button that quickly deletes all matches because sometimes, with tables with many columns to modify, I just need the row id to make a match.
- Can Merge Anoter Table action have an INNER JOIN match?