Sharepoint Download File

The Documents library is missing in the Library list of the sharepoint conector.

It could potentially be an error in EasyMorph or it could be a misconfiguration of the connector or access rights. Why do you think it’s the former, not the latter?

I check the access rights with the IT team and all is working ok. I try configurton the conector like in this picture:

The first tiem I get the error the conector was configure like in the picture (both ways get the same error):

That’s very helpful, thank you. We’re looking into the issue.

Hi @Juan_Jose_Bonilla,

Does the Documents library was successfully imported previously?

If so, what happened before you first noticed it became missing?

Maybe EasyMorph was updated to a newer version? Or connector properties were changed?

Does the Documents library was successfully imported previously?
YES. MANY OF MY FILES ARE STORESD IN THA LIBRARY
If so, what happened before you first noticed it became missing?
I NOTICE WHEN MY TASKS START TO FAIL. LIKE IN THE PICTURE
Maybe EasyMorph was updated to a newer version?
I DONT KNOW
Or connector properties were changed?
I DONT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL CONECTOR BUT I MAKE A NEW CONECTOR AND IT ALSO FAILS (I SENT THOSE IMAGES PREVISOUSLY)

Hi @Juan_Jose_Bonilla, thank you for the details.

I noticed that in the screenshot of the action properties the missing library is named “Documents”, but in the screenshot from EasyMorph Launcher the missing library is “Documentos”. Can you please elaborate on this difference?

Also, can you please post a screenshot of the list of libraries that the action shows you?

There are two new options in the menu. I will make the changes. Thanks

The solution was only partial.

As you can see in the picture the library is still missing in this conecction.

The problem is present when the sharepoint site is from my colegues. I use to have acces to those files with the conectors as are configured.

Do your colleagues use EasyMorph? If so - do the see the missing libraries in the list when a connector with their credentials is used?

Can you please post or send to our support email a screenshot (or screenshots) of the “Site contents” page of the target SharePoint site? I would like to compare the site items that are listed in SharePoint UT to the libraries that are listed in the action settings.