Server logs split by day

Hello everyone,

is it possible to have the logs files splitted by date?
At the moment we’ve got a single log file, that includes various days, so it’s hard for me to find any error occured only in the last day.

If the logs files are delimited, you can use the “Split delimited text file” action.

The software that read EM log files can only search with regex and cannot split them.
Maybe I can run an EM that split EM log files, but if I can suggest, it could be useful to have the possibility to have the EM log splitted and named by date.

Oh, I didn’t realize the question was about EasyMorph logs (nothing in the opening post indicated it).

OK, moving the thread to the #feature-requests category.

You’re right, Dmitry, I was quite sure to have specified the origin of the logs but reading my original message I missed this (important) part: sorry!

Hi @AndreaM

is it possible to have the logs files splitted by date?
At the moment we’ve got a single log file, that includes various days, so it’s hard for me to find any error occured only in the last day.

To clarify, are you talking about the Server System Log or something another?
Currently, the Server System Log is rotated by the file size (~100KB), so it is not a single file.

Hi @ckononenko ,

yes, I’m talking about server log. I need to verify, every day, if all the project run without error and a quick search of the word “ERROR” in the log let me know if something didn’t run, but at the moment I can’t do this because the log file has got the data of various days. I’ll create an EM that take the log of the last 24hr and put them in a “LastEvent.log” file.