Server: Execution of programs and scripts is not permitted by your system administrator

Hi -
I’m running a run program process on the server and I notice I get the error message, “Execution of programs and scripts is not permitted by your system administrator.” I’m working with the team to determine what causes that within the permissions. Any thoughts? Runs fine on my local :slight_smile:

Enable “Arbitrary code execution” (see below). It’s disabled by default and forbids using any actions that can run an external application or script.

In older Server versions the setting can be in a different settings tab, but it’s named the same.

1 Like

Hi @adambeltz
What functionality are you missing in the WebRequest action that you have to use curl?

Hi @ckononenko -
I’m sure there is a more elegant way of achieving this, but I was a user before the webrequest actions were in place. So, the way to handle APIs was based on curl for me.

In this specific scenario and others, we are often dealing with bearer tokens and specific timeouts/refreshes so I found it easier to write this out and pull it into the header when I can vs using the built in concept

as an example