Hi EasyMorph Team,
So far, EasyMorph has helped us to do some crazy transformation and saves a lot of time, thank you for all your help over the past couple of months.
I have an issue I do not know how to approach
Basic premise: find and extract portions of the file into a separate file and shift data.
Simplified example file attached.
Tab: Data (Source)
What we need to have as a result:
- Search all “Code” columns for X and if found, cut all four related columns (Fee, Code, Multiplicator, Minimum)
- In the same row, find Z and cut all four related columns (Fee, Code, Multiplicator, Minimum.)
- Paste X and Z values (8 columns) + related info such as name, company name, etc into a separate file.
- Shift cells left after cutting.
- If X is not found, go to next row
- Once all rows are processed, do the same for code “Y”
The complexities that I can’t figure out:
- Fee,Code,Multiplicator,Minimum can appear from 5 to 50 times on the file and I’m not sure how to properly search
- Is there a way to shift cells left similar to excel after cutting?
Any help and pointers are appreciated!
ExtractingData.xlsx (13.5 KB)