Scheduling Projects to Run in Order

I have set up a number of projects which must be run one at a time and in a specific order.
Is there a way to create a master project (or something like that) which can run all the actual projects in order? I set up a master project with modules for each project, but I can’t figure out how to run it.
Cheers, Chris Budge

Don’t worry - I figured it out myself. I just had to import each of the projects as modules, then set up the main page to run the modules. All good now, cheers Chris

Hi Chris and welcome to the Community!

Your solution is one way to make it work. Alternatively, notice that the “Call” action can also run projects, not just modules. So you could have kept your projects as separate files and then have a master project that calls (runs) other projects in the necessary order.

A downside of this approach is that you have to manage multiple projects instead of one which can be inconvenient at times.

An upside is that you keep the ability to run each project individually if needed.

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks heaps for your response. I hadn’t realised that, and one thing I found by adding in the modules was that if I then changed something in a single module external to the main project then I had to reload the module as I couldn’t see a way to update it.

I think I like your option better so will try that later today.

Thanks again, Chris.