S3 - requestor pays option [DONE]

Here is a bucket/file I'm trying to download from S3 - am getting a permission denied. How do I specify this option that indicates that my account (requestor) pays for the cost of the download?

aws s3 cp --request-payer=requestor s3://v2.openaddresses.io/batch-prod/job/418064/source.geojson.gz

That's not possible with the "Amazon S3 command" action, but you can use the "Run program" action to execute an AWS CLI command.

Could I ask for this parameter to be considered as a future enhancement. Requestor pays would appear to be just an additional parameter that needs to be added to the request. other programs support it but I prefer to have a single solution using easymorph. I did try running the CLI program but couldn't get it to work - authorization error. Hopefully a simple tweak?

Moved to Feature requests

Added in v5.8.1.

Confirming that functionality works. Thank you.

PS, for anyone else working with S3 you need to be careful about pathing and referencing of folders relative to the top level bucket defined in the connector.

Support for requester pays is a nice feature that other products lack :slight_smile:

1 Like