Reorder action based on column list

Hi,

The reorder action is not so convenient when you have a lot of columns. Very often I edit myself the XML. What would be good : specify a list of column (paste button) so that reorder applies the same order of matching column names, unless there s an easy way to do that of course.

Regards

I'd like to bump this for a practical purpose
"Reorder Columns by lookup" would be a nice feature for quality of life

By way of example Rename Columns by Lookup is one of my most highly used actions. However, I am not able to clearly take a data source and order the columns without a similar process to below

I'd like to be able to do it same as lookup without the additional transformation steps

Then attached is how I currently handle this today in a quick video

Recording 2026-09-03 at 11.29.47

The action is confirmed for v6.2.