Profiler in new EasyMorph version

Hi,

First of all, my best wishes to the entire EasyMorph team!
I hope the product will continue to evolve and make lives easier for ETL-developers and data analysts.

The new profile functionality in EasyMorph is only visible in the maximised view.
Why not creating a specific action for this so that we can export the results easily to share it with others ? Or is this already possible?

Maybe it would be interesting if we could customize this profiler in some way by adding some other statistics ?

We often have to check if incoming datasets have the right data type i.e. a data type that is in line with the data types set in the target database tables. Such an action in EasyMorph would be very useful.
This action could take a list of columns and their expected data types as input and then check it with the source dataset.
Any plans to create such an action or integrate it in other actions ?

Kind regards !

Nikolaas

Thank you, Nikolaas! On behalf of our team, I wish you good health and all the best in 2021!

Why not creating a specific action for this so that we can export the results easily to share it with others ? Or is this already possible?

Good suggestion. I think we can extend the "Table metadata" action with the new profiling data.

As for data types, I guess, it would make sense for you to create a generic re-usable project that will profile an input dataset according to a file (e.g. a spreadsheet) with definitions.

Yes that's what we are doing right now :slight_smile: