"Presentation" View

I'd like to be able to work with clients on video calls, but I don't want them to see everything I'm doing and obviously the software I'm using - I'd be out of a job!

It would be great if they could see the results of tables and changes made only somehow, maybe with an option to share only that table with the video call? Any updates carried out would be reflected in the output - they'd only see the table title bar, the column headers and the data.

I use Excel exports and then show those, but it makes everything very clunky and time consuming.

How do other people get around this?

Hi Rich,

You can try using the Explorer in Desktop. There, you can open EasyMorph projects as "black boxes" that display only the result table and, optionally, its Analysis View.

Also, in this mode, you can open .dset files, and they will appear the same way - a dataset with Analysis View.

That doesn't really work because it still has EasyMorph on the screen - the problem is your software is too good!

I will experiment with the Explorer and OBS as I might be able to get around it that way.