Possibility to check if sftp upload was succesfull

Hi, I’m uploading files to an SFTP server and want to be sure they are received. Can I somehow create a solution that checks if the files are available after transfer (or can I get some errorcode if something goes wrong during transfer, resulting in corrupt files at SFTP server side)? Maybe some logging of FTP server respons?

I’m starting the SFTP upload multple times (per file) by Iterating a SFTP module with the local filename as a parameter.

The chance of file corruption during a successful SFTP file transfer is negligible because the underlying SSH session does data integrity verification.

But if you still want to check the uploaded file, you can try to use the SSH command to login to the target server and calculate a sha1 or sha256 hash of the uploaded file. Then you can compare that hash with a similar hash, calculated for the local file.

Or you can simply download the uploaded file and compare it with the local source file.

Thanks, I did the last thing mentioned: "simply download the uploaded file and compare it with the local source file."