Parse JSON action - action finishes but EasyMorph keeps using the file

Hello,

I’m encountering an error where I’m parsing a JSON, and then I want to delete this JSON file from the computer. After finishing the parsing action, EasyMorph gives an error in the “File command” action, because this “file is being used in another process”:

If I wait some time after parsing the JSON to delete the file using “File command”, then generally it works. It’s as if EasyMorph was still using something of the JSON file after having finished the “Parse JSON” action.

EasyMorph is the process that is using the file, because if I parse the json (and the action is complete), and then go Windows Explorer to delete the file, I get a message that I can’t delete it because EasyMorph is using it:

What could be happening here?

Thanks very much,

Roberto

Hello Roberto,

This is a bug from our side. We are going to fix it shortly.

Hello Andrew,

Ok, thanks. Can you give me an estimate of when it will be fixed? Just to know if I can wait for it or if I should find another solution in the meantime.

Thanks,

Roberto

Roberto,

Hopefully, we will publish the fixed version by the end of the day.

1 Like

Roberto,

As a workaround, you can add the “Wait” action after the import action. 3-5 seconds of waiting should be enough for the file to be released.

Hello, I’ve tried and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t (in some case more than 10 secs) so I’ll wait for the fix.

Thanks!

Roberto

Roberto,

The bug has been fixed. Please get the updated Desktop and Server versions from our download page.

1 Like