Here is what we offer:
- Create a short video (min 2 minutes, max 4 minutes) for one of the topics of the tutorial (any that you like, or just ask us).
- We publish this video in our Youtube channel, and in the tutorial with mentioning your name (unless you prefer to stay incognito).
- Per each video EasyMorph pays you $300 (through PayPal or TransferWise) AND grants 1 year of EasyMorph Professional subscription. No limit for videos per person. If you make 3 videos - get $900, and so on. EasyMorph keeps the copyright.
- No prior experience in creating educational videos is required
- Videos should be narrated in your first language (or the one you speak the most fluently)
- You have to have a good working experience with EasyMorph. Let’s say no less than 3 months of active use
- Narration should be clearly pronounced, videos should be easy to follow
- You will have to provide us with an invoice for your service
For our European users! We look for creators to make videos not only in English , but also in French , German , Spanish and Italian (sorry, no other languages yet). After all, near 40% of our customers are from Europe so it would be great to have videos in several European languages for the same topic.
I’ve made a few videos for EasyMorph using Screencast-O-Matic - a simple, inexpensive screencasting tool with a surprisingly good set of features. On average, it takes 2 hours to record a 2-3 minute video. I didn’t have any prior video recording and editing experience. I can definitely say, it’s fun! Pro tip: hearing own voice can be odd, don’t freak out
If you would like to make a video but for another subject than tutorial – let’s talk. We also have a few ideas.
If all that sounds interesting, send me a PM (personal message) in this forum or email at email@example.com.