We are once again looking to put more educational videos into our online tutorial and on our YouTube channel. We received such great support from the community last time that we decided to try it again. And we’ll pay you! Earn $300 per video! No limit for videos per person: If you make 3 videos, you get $900!
We look for creators to make videos not only in English , but also in French , German , Spanish , and Italian (sorry, no other languages yet).
Here is what we are offering
- Select a topic and language from our assignment matrix
- Important! Reach out to us first and agree on the subject and language. Don’t start working on the video before contacting us first. We will update the assignment matrix accordingly.
- Create a short video (min 2 minutes, max 10 minutes) for the agreed subject
- The video will be published on our online tutorial and our YouTube channel. It can be used in promotions on social media too.
- We’ll mention you by name (unless you prefer to stay incognito)
- If you want to create a video on a subject that is not present in the assignment matrix, let us know
Terms and requirements
- No prior experience in creating educational videos is required
- Before starting, you’ll need to meet with a member of our team to verify your choices
- EasyMorph pays you $300 (through PayPal or TransferWise) per video after you finish it, and we accept it.
- You agree that all the property rights for the work you got paid for are automatically transferred to EasyMorph at the moment when you receive the payment
- You should have experience of extensive use of EasyMorph during no less than 3 months (think 100 days of editing/creating projects).
- Videos should be narrated in your first language or one you speak fluently
- Narration should be clearly pronounced; videos should be easy to follow
- We will need you to send us an invoice (e.g. via PayPal) for video creation services issued to the company name and address.
- The program will last only until the end of April 2021. Hurry up!
Tips and suggestions
I’ve made a few videos for EasyMorph using Screencast-O-Matic - a simple, inexpensive screencasting tool with a surprisingly good set of features. On average, it takes 2 hours to record a 2-3 minute video. Keep in mind that you may need to make a few attempts. Make sure that you don’t improvise everything. Have a plan for your video sequence and narration. It’s a good idea to rehearse a couple of times before attempting to record a video.
If you would like to take part in the program, please leave a reply below or send a direct message to @MichelleB. She will be coordinating the program.