Keep submodule results

thx jochen

this already a very fast answer.

other issue is that i don't want to ask questions that maybe are already asked (will try to scan as much as possible).

but here my question of this morning:
i was doing the example of iteration to split 1 files in two...but in the example u have the write submodule, who is really writing in a directory. Was wondering if it's possilbe as well that the final 2 files just are availlable in the easyM console (maybe in other group) to work further upon?

thx

It's not quite clear to me, what you want to do.
If you want to use data in another easymorph project, you normally store data in a directory (either locally or on your easymorph server or in the cloud).
Besides you are still able to use the data in this project or to transfer the data to another project with the input component.

well...i just want to go one in the same project...so spiliiting a file with a submodule who does the filtering stuff, and with this result in the submodule (or in the main) with both files separately doing more stuff, without having to save meanwhile

That's absolutely easy with the input action: transformations:input [EasyMorph Help]

Please have a look at this little example:
Input action.morph (8.9 KB)
The "Populate automatically" button in action "Input" does the magic.

But I think, this should be in another thread, as it has nothing to do with "Chatgroup/discord". :slight_smile:

Someone with admin rights should split this thread.

1 Like

i have to update my version, can't see ur example, but have to ask thit at my ict service on campus, is there a way to see ur example in my version 5.6? thx in advance

Sorry, But I don’t have an old version and I think that you cannot change the new version to use it backwards.