Jira Create issue results in "Cannot get issue Type Task"

Hello,

I am trying the most simplest way to create a new task in Jira. But I am getting an error message:

Source: action "Jira command", table "Table 1"
Exception: ArgumentException
Cannot get issue type Task
Call stack:
bei Morph.DataDrivers.Jira.JiraDriver.#=zqB44uj3frHx6pPEppw==.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
bei ​ ..Invoke(Unit )
bei Ply.TplPrimitives.AwaitableContinuation3.Invoke(Unit r) --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde --- bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() bei Ply.TplPrimitives.tryFinally@257.Invoke(AwaitableContinuation3 this)
bei Ply.TplPrimitives.ContinuationStateMachine1.System-Runtime-CompilerServices-IAsyncStateMachine-MoveNext() --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde --- bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) bei  .​.Invoke(Unit ) bei Ply.TplPrimitives.ContinuationStateMachine1.System-Runtime-CompilerServices-IAsyncStateMachine-MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
bei  . .Invoke(Unit )
bei Ply.TplPrimitives.AwaitableContinuation3.Invoke(Unit r) --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde --- bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() bei Ply.TplPrimitives.tryFinally@257.Invoke(AwaitableContinuation3 this)
bei Ply.TplPrimitives.AwaitableContinuation`3.Invoke(Unit r)

But when I am querying the available issue types I can see that this issue type is available:

Hi @Proemion_ViKl

If you're using Jira Cloud (not on-prem), it is possible that this specific issue type you are trying to use does not exist in the project you have selected. Could you please verify if this is the case?

Hi @olysak yes the issue type is in that project. I could verify by loading existing issues:

Hi @Proemion_ViKl

We are currently investigating your problem.

It would be helpful if you also gave us additional information:
What connector type are you using? (OAuth or Token)
Do you have only one project in Jira?
Does this error only occur with Task type or with all other types?
Do you write issue type and project key manually or do you use a picker?

@eugenes

What connector type are you using? (OAuth or Token)
Token

Do you have only one project in Jira?
In my test account I have access to 2 projects (in our production accounts we have dozens)

Does this error only occur with Task type or with all other types?
With all types

Do you write issue type and project key manually or do you use a picker?
I tried both options with the same result.

The same problem occurs when using OAuth2.

But it works if I use a different OAuth based client created with a different user.

Hi @Proemion_ViKl

Please check your direct messages

Hi @Proemion_ViKl

The issue has been fixed. Please install the updated version from our website.