Iteration question

Hey community,

I notice when I’m going through an iteration calling a module that basically sends out an email to each row, I am getting an error “an error occurred while sending the request”. When I manually opened the morph to rerun it, I saw an error “A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because the connected host has failed to respond.” Do you think this error is due to the rest api call we do to the mailing service not receiving it back or specifically on maybe a bounce back from the user I’m emailing? Any way to work with that? Cause it emailing through correctly to everyone else - seems to hang up on sporadically on one user. Is there a way to put a wait between integrations?

Thanks
Flowy

Hi Flowy,

What mailing service do you use?

Yes :slight_smile: The "Wait" action.

Thanks Dmitry. I should have just searched for it but was hoping the option was available for the iteration. I added the wait after I call the rest api.

Thanks!
Flowy

Check out the API quotas of your mail service provider - they should be published in their documentation. It looks like they restrict the frequency of send requests.

Thank Dmitry,

I’ll check but we have an enterprise license and on there end I don’t see any errors on our statistics. But I’ll keep an eye out and see if I can find anything else.

Flowy