Issue with Two-Factor Authentication and Expiration in SharePoint

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing a problem with two-factor authentication in SharePoint and I'm seeking help to resolve it. The problem is that, due to the two-factor authentication, my authentication expires after a certain period of time, requiring me to authenticate again to access SharePoint.

I was wondering if there is a way to use some sort of AppKey in SharePoint to avoid this problem. Does anyone have knowledge on how to implement this or if it's even possible in SharePoint?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide to help me solve this issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards

To the best of my knowledge, Microsoft has deprecated all non-MFA authorization methods for SharePoint Online.

However, if you are utilizing a Shared SharePoint Connector (e.g. located in a local repo.sqlite or in a EasyMorph Server repository), the authentication token should be automatically renewed when it is required. In other terms, if you use the action with the connector frequently, the authentication should not expire.