Issue with Table Merge Using UUID Key in Easymorph 5.8.0.7

I am experiencing an issue when attempting to merge two tables in Easymorph version 5.8.0.7. The problem arises while merging the main table "Changepoint Time" (4 million rows, 15 columns) with another table, "Changepoint InvoicedTime" (1.5 million rows, 5 columns to be merged) using a UUID key called TimeID.

The merge process does not complete correctly for the entire dataset. However, when I filter the "Changepoint InvoicedTime" table down to a single InvoiceID, the merge occurs perfectly, suggesting that the issue might be related to the larger dataset or the specific merge logic.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Attempt to merge the "Changepoint Time" table with "Changepoint InvoicedTime" using TimeID as the key.
  2. The merge fails to complete correctly when merging the full dataset.
  3. Applying a filter to "Changepoint InvoicedTime" (e.g., filtering by a single InvoiceID) results in a successful merge.

Expected Behavior:
The merge should complete successfully across all rows for both tables using TimeID as the key.

Observed Behavior:
The merge does not process correctly for the entire dataset, but works as expected when filtered to a smaller subset.

Additional Information:

• Easymorph Version: 5.8.0.7
  • Both tables use a UUID called TimeID as the primary key for the merge.
  • The issue may be related to the size of the tables or the merge logic.

Please let me know if you require any additional details to help resolve this issue.

Hi Chirs,

We will look at possible causes of this behavior and get back to you.

Hi @Chris_Graziosi,

Could you please share a screenshot of the action properties (mode used, fields matched)? Additionally, could you describe the incorrect result—what exactly is wrong with the output? If the action fails with an error, please share the error message. Also, is it possible that if the UUID is represented as a string, there could be leading or trailing whitespaces?

Any additional information would be helpful. Thank you.

Can we jump on a screen share and I can simply show you?

Hi Chris,

Have you resolved the issue during the call?