Issue with date while exporting

Hi @dgudkov

Hope you are doing well and safe

We are trying to the export the data from Db2 but we are getting an error after exporting that the value is valid.

In one of the blog I have seen that least accepted date is 0100-01-01 from 4.1 version and we have the least date like 0001-01-01 in the date column.

But we are using version 4.7.2.3

Regards,
Maheshwar Reddy Maccha

Hi @Maheshwar,

Unfortunately, the smallest date, supported by EasyMorph, is still 0100-01-01.

Hi @andrew.rybka @dgudkov

Also I am using the version 6.8 and server version is 7.0 where unable to schedule the created in the version 6.8 and I could not find the version 7.0 in the downloads for desktop.

Regards,
Maheshwar Reddy Maccha

There is no Server v7. See the Server version in Server logs or the Settings tab of the Server console.

All the downloads are available here: All downloads

PS. your email service doesn’t seem to work correctly. I replied to your email, but the response didn’t go through.

Hi @dgudkov

The server version is 4.7.0, As I could not find the same desktop version.

Regards,
Maheshwar Reddy Maccha

Use 4.7.2 for both Server and Desktop if you can’t upgrade to a later version. The Server version mustn’t be less than the Desktop version.

Hi @dgudkov ,

We are planning to upgrade the server version to * [EasyMorph Server v5.2], Kindly let me know any drawbacks or any loss in existing data if we upgrade it to v5.2.

Also if any kindly suggest me the suitable version to upgrade as we are going to export the data from Production DB to Test db

Regards,
Maheshwar Reddy Maccha

If you don't need any specific features in 5.2, I would recommend updating to 5.1.2.

Make a backup copy of all your projects and connector repositories before updating to a new version. This is the standard advice before updating. Read the release notes and Server Administrator Guide that come with the installers.

If you need to do a test installation of the new version before switching your production Server to it, that's possible too - just request a Server trial license at sales@easymorph.com.