Is there a Microsoft Forms connector on the roadmap?

It would be nice to have a connector to Microsoft Forms so that we are able to use Forms data. Also, so that we can automate responses into an on-premise database. I know there is a way to use Power Automate to put data to Azure but a connector like this would allow us to do so much more.

As far as I know, Microsoft Forms, by default, saves responses into an Excel file. You should be able to download and import that file in EasyMorph (and push responses into an on-premises database) with the already existing connectors/actions.

Yes I think you're right. The only issue is that the way the form was set up, it sends the Excel document to a user's personal OneDrive. (which I am not allowed to get access to)

I might have to do some more research on the Forms side or possibly even just recreate the Form to set it up in a more efficient way.

Thank you Dmitry.

I suspect it should be possible to select an Excel file to save the responses (but I didn't check that).

I will have to check with the owner of this form to see how they do it. I will come back and update this post once I find a solution to help others who are curious.

Thanks.