Import from XLSX not working anymore with version 5.2.0

Just agreaded to new version - all our imports (possibly every single one) is getting the error:

Error: XML file of the 'UploadLink' worksheet has incorrect format. Can't find the worksheet element or it's first child element. Debug info: NodeType: None; Name: ; Depth: 0.
Source: action "Import Excel spreadsheet", module "Main", table "Table 12"

Is this a bug? We will revert to previous version for now.

These excels were mainly created by easymorph export.

They are also those that have also been originally sent by customer. I cant do further testing because I had to revert to previous version - we cant resave with excel command each time - reading excels is crucial to our flow without any workarounds - I hope that this is just a bug to solve on Easymorph end - because we would like to upgrate to new version once this is resolved, if it will be?

Hi, I did not notice that with Easymorph 5.2.0.7.

I would try that : rename .xlsx as .zip. Then find the file “UploadLink.xml” and check the content. Do you find worksheet element ? And can you open your file and view your sheet inside excel ?

Hi Aaron,

We made some changes to the Import from Excel action. And we expect those changes to fix the error in question.

Can you please update your EasyMorph Desktop to the latest version and check if the files are imported successfully?