How to get notified when EasyMorph Launcher fails because the connectors EasyMorph Server couldn't be loaded?

Hello,

Is it possible to get notified when EasyMorph Launcher fails because the connectors EasyMorph Server couldn’t be loaded in EasyMorph Launcher? I have actions in the process that send an email if there is an error in the process, however if the EasyMorph Server connectors couldn’t be loaded into an EasyMorph Launcher process, the Gmail connector couldn’t be loaded either so the send of the email also fails.

Is there any way I can know (at another computer than where the EasyMorph Launcher process is ocurring, as I’m launching the EasyMorph Launcher task in a remote computer) that a process has failed in EasyMorph Launcher, independently of the fact that the email could be sent or not?

Thanks,

Roberto

If you use CLW, it can send webhooks on errors. Maybe, you can configure it to run a dummy project on Windows logon. The Launcher itself is not intended for unattended use and therefore doesn’t have automated notifications.

Thanks! What do you refer by this?

Regards

You can add CLW to the list of programs that Windows runs when a user starts Windows or logs in.

Is it possible to schedule tasks in the CLW? Thanks!

It is possible with the Windows Task Scheduler. CLW is just a command-line tool that runs projects and notifies about failures, if any.

1 Like