How to automate the daily downloading of multiple attachments from outlook 365 with different subject lines by single sender

Is there a way to use Easymorph to automate daily downloading 3 files that are attachments sent to me via Outlook 365 windows? I ultimately know how I will process them after they are downloaded (rename and ftp upload which I already do manually with a 3 step Easymorph project). However, trying to login into a outlook 365 server via corporate (https://outlook.live.com/) and then specific look for the current day's received emails by a specific sender sending 3 different specific subject lines and then open each and download each of the individual attachments to a single folder. I know the authentication process is also complicated further by 2Factor Authentication via SMS. However, even if I wanted to manually run this authentication and handle the processing, how could it all be accomplished.

The "Fetch email" action can receive emails and save their attachments into a designated folder. It allows prefiltering emails by sender and date, if necessary.

See also this tutorial article: EasyMorph | Sending and receiving emails with attachments