How do I create a connector repository on EM Server

Hello,

My apologies in advance if this is a dumb question. But I can’t seem to see where I can build out my connectors on EM server so they can be accessed by other members on my team. I did see an explanation on how to access these connectors from the server from a desktop user’s perspective but I haven’t seen anything on how to create them in the first place.

Am I understanding correctly that they can’t be built out in EM Server directly? Do I need to first build them out in the desktop and then push them out to the server from there?

Best wishes,

Sean Perkins

I would build them out on the desktop first and then share that repo through the server.

Under Spaces in the server you can specify the repo.

To add to Nick’s answer:

If you have Server Link configured, then you can simply edit connectors in a Server-hosted repository of a space right from Desktop.

If, for some reason, you don’t have Server Link configured (you really should, it’s so convenient), then you can create/edit a file-based repository in Desktop, and then upload the repository file in the space settings (notice the Upload button).