Fetch email not connect error SSL Kerio mail

Good morning, I encountered a problem when configuring the fetch mail action for IMAP session for the type “Email Server”, during execution I get the following error returned :

Error: An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection.

The SSL certificate presented by the server is not trusted by the system for one or more of the following reasons:

1. The server is using a self-signed certificate which cannot be verified.
  2. The local system is missing a Root or Intermediate certificate needed to verify the server’s certificate.
  3. The certificate presented by the server is expired or invalid.

See MailKit/FAQ.md at master · jstedfast/MailKit · GitHub for possible solutions.
The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.
Source: action “Fetch email”, table “Table 1”

I have proceeded to change and vary both the ti encryption type and the connection ports based on the values received from the mail server provider but the problem persists.
The mail server in use is on Kerio mail server platform.

I have tried various mail clients and with none do I experience connection problems.
Can you give me some guidance on how to resolve this issue ?

Thank you
Tommaso

Hi Tommaso,

I would suggest contacting the support of the email provider. Their certificate might be invalid or incorrect. EasyMorph doesn’t accept invalid SSL certificates, even if some other mail applications do.