Export dataset to Microsoft Access

Really stuck on exporting my final dataset to Access. Which I expected to be the easy bit.
The Access database is shared on dropbox but I am working with the synched copy on my hard disk.

Stages so far
(1) created a connection using ODBC & SQL:2003, seems to work OK after upgrading to 64bit office and installing a raft of Microsoft downloaded utilities
(2) Using the 'Database command' action have created a table in an Access database, with correct field names. But the database the table is created in not specified anywhere in this connection - where does it come from (I did enter the path for the database when struggling to create the connection string)? How is the database name, rather than the table name, normally specified?
(3) Having created the table I am using the 'Export to Database' action I get error:

Error: Invalid table name "C:\USERS\JOHNS\DROPBOX\xxxxDEV\xxxxALL.accdb.Manuf_ENCODE_TRIAL". Expected either table_name or schema_name.table_name.
Source: Action "Export to database" in table "Manuf_ENCODE" in project "C:\Users\JohnS\Dropbox\xxxx\EasyMorph\ProdDataExercise.morph"

Any guidance welcome.
BTW I am a bit lost why exporting/importing (my next challenge) a dataset to/from Access is materially more difficult than sending it to Excel.

MS Access is not officially supported by EasyMorph. While it’s possible to use the ODBC driver to a certain extent to import data from an Access database, exporting to MS Access doesn’t work out of the box.

If possible, use SQL Server (any edition) which is fully and officially supported by EasyMorph. See here the full list of supported database systems: http://help.easymorph.com/doku.php?id=connectors

Thanks Dgudkov, I will push on, sounds like I need to write custom SQL as a next step…
I am intrigued on why not support for Access. I know there is zero kudos for using it and it is always ignored in db comparisons, but it is - by a distance - the most widely used database application in the world. What’s the thinking?

That’s true - Access is still widely used.

I believe, the reason for the declining support for Access is because Microsoft themselves view it as a legacy system. They frequently recommend switching from Access to SQL Server Express. Also finding, installing and configuring 64-bit ODBC drivers for Access is a hassle. When we started EasyMorph 5 years ago Microsoft didn’t even offer a 64-bit driver, only 32-bit.

MS Access is now fully supported via an ODBC connector in EasyMorph starting from v4.7.1.

Could you please help to share the steps involved to create a connection with MS-Access to export data directly into MS-Access Database or share a project using this action.

1. Configure in your Windows an ODBC connection (64-bit) to your Access database. You may need to install an ODBC driver for Access first (try this one).
  2. Create in EasyMorph a generic ODBC connector, select the "Access" SQL Dialect in it.
  3. Use the "Export to database" action to export data using this connector. See this tutorial article: EasyMorph | Exporting data into a database

I am getting below error after installing ODBC 64-Bit and adding Ms-Access database.
Please refer below screenshot and let me know which step is wrongly configured.

It seems that you have installed a 32-bit version of the driver or both. In any case, the selected data source was created using a 32-bit driver (note the value in the Platform column). Hence the error. Can you please post a screenshot of the Drivers tab from the ODBC Data Source Administrator?

Here is the screenshot from Drivers tab.

How can I change Platform to 64-Bit for Ms-Access??

It seems that you don't have a 64-bit MS Access ODBC driver installed. So you have to install it. And then create a new data source using that driver.

Please check screenshot. Getting error after 64 bit platform update.
What else am I missing?

Thanks in Advance!!

Seems like an error from the ODBC data source settings. Can you please post a screenshot of that data source configuration?

@andrew.rybka It would be great if you would be able to share the config at your end if you have connection built between Easymorph -- ODBC -- MS-Access.

I will get to know where to check and update.
As, I am being challenged in exporting more than a million data.

@ashish,

Here is my configuration:

Thank you so much for the screenshot.
I missed to select database highlighted in screenshot.
Able to export into Ms-Access.