Errors after updating to new version

  1. I get this message multiple times a day, whenever I start to relocate actions by dragging and dropping, from A to B.

  1. EasyMorph is still referencing an action that I have already removed.

As a result, during table merge, EasyMorph can't 'see' any of the three fields that I have kept in my source table.

I don't have field called [d_fname ]

Hi Nike,

What version of EasyMorph do you currently use?

Hi. I'm using version 6.1.0.3. I literally upgraded about 10 days ago.

Hi, also getting similar pop-up when I attempt to undo.

Example

Hi @nbegbaaji

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have identified the bug and are currently working on a fix.
We’ll let you know as soon as the fix is available.

Hi @nbegbaaji

Regarding issue 2, we haven't been able to reproduce it. Could you please provide more details about the steps to reproduce it?

Hi @nbegbaaji

The first issue has been fixed.
You can download the latest version here.

Hi. Regarding this issue - it hasn't occurred in the last 24 hours but I'll provide details when it does.

Usual scenario: I'm building an Import from Salesforce action and I have made some fancy changes to the criteria but I don't like the outcome. I need to undo 4 steps​:ladder: So I hit control+Z ...

I would usually get the error on the first 'control+Z' hit.

The actual Undo icon was my workaround - I'll need to check that :thinking:

Hope this is useful

Nike

Thank you!

Hi!

Thanks, that's helpful.

If the error appears again, please let us know.