Error: Windows logins are not supported in this version of SQL Server

Hi,

I was using EM just fine today. I had to restart my machine, then tried to run a sql server query from EM and now I can't run querries, I keep getting:

Error: Windows logins are not supported in this version of SQL Server.
Source: action "Import from database", module "Main", table ......

Has anyone come across this? It sounds like a sql server version issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like a database error. Are you trying to connect to an Azure database or to an on-prem SQL Server?

SQL Server. What is strange is that everything was working fine, then I restarted my machine, Now when I try to open my connectors, they all have the Windows authentication checked. Our server will not allow to use Windows authentication. If I uncheck it, and put the user/pass back in, I hit test, it works, but will not let me write back to the connector. We are using a serverspace on our EM server, one of my teammatest showed me his connector, and it does NOT have use windows authentication checked. I don't know what to do

I had version 5.5.0.8
I just updated to 5.6.0.1
Now it all works again. I don't understand why it would change suddenly like that. I think it may be something to do with some policies on our network. Maybe the update reset some of them? Not sure, just very frustrated right now. Thanks for your response.

Maybe network issue?
Can you share connection screenshot please.