Error when loading project in 5.1.0.1

For each project I try to open I get an error message
these project has been done with the 5.0.0.20 version
object reference is not defined fordebug.zip (966 Bytes) an object instance.
Attached the debug log file.

The problem seems to be linked to the table name in the ‘Import from database’ transformation.

Regards

It’s a known issue. A fix will be available within the next hour.

The bug has been fixed. Updated versions of Desktop and Server are available on our website.

Hi,

when I insert some Breakpoint in my project, I often get EM crashes with this kind of message

Cette opération n’est valide que sur les éléments auxquels ce modèle est appliqué.
Exception type: System.InvalidOperationException
Stack trace:
à System.Windows.FrameworkTemplate.FindName(String name, FrameworkElement templatedParent)
à Morph.CSContracts.Util.WpfUtil.FindItemControl[T](ItemsControl ctlItems, Object item, String controlName, Boolean applyTemplate)
à -.dje_zTB88HBDEG5J5Z3WSSCJC638ZZR3Q_ejd.#=zs2KGBBBRxy4m(ActionBase #=zI_tuAjA=, #=zSN6awa7eV8024DBVuir5LmE= #=zu_UbgUo=)
à -.dje_zVNWZZ2LEZ56LJ5LAKLR46P92BPMQ_ejd.#=z_nKQqhvZUuXL(Object #=zlKNwQMU=, RoutedEventArgs #=z$JoUxfU=)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
à System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
à MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
à System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
à System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
à System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
à System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

It seems like the crash is caused by the Status action, not by Breakpoint. Try disabling the Status action for a while.

Can you send the project to our support?

I’m sorry but I really can’t send you the project file.
One of the issue I have is that the project is locked on the first breakpoint transformation.
I get the ‘Still running’ pop up and the ‘Stop’ button has no effect.

regards

We couldn’t reproduce the problem or find its source. However, we’ve made a few tweaks to improve stability and updated the application.