Error on iterate table?

For some reason the iterate table wont give me the correct table in the module I'm iterating.

in this example I'm iterating the module [SAP Create bid] and other table is [Artiklar] shown under.

But in module [SAP Create bid] when pressing populate automatically it gives me the table I'm iterating from instead of the "other table"
What could be wrong?

Hi @emilgotting,

To clarify, the issue you’re experiencing is specifically with 'populate' functionality, not the 'iterate table' action, correct?

If so, I noticed that there is a disabled 'Iterate' action right after 'Iterate Table'. It's possible that the input is being fetched from it, even though it is disabled. Currently, 'populate' takes the calculated input of any action that calls this module, including disabled ones.

When debugging the workflow, you can also use the context menu (right-click on the action) and select 'Send output to sandbox/module', then choose the module you're debugging. This will send the action's output to the specified module.

That was it!
It was the disabled iterate that made the populate function get the wrong table!
Thank you!

2 Likes