EM API key update

Hi all,
Is there a way to automatically update the API endpoint key? I would like to create another endpoint that generates new keys, but I'm unsure if there's a way to replace the old key with the new one in authentication.

Thank you
Claudio

Hi again,
I believe that even if there is a way to do this, I will face another problem: is it possible to differentiate the authentication method for two different endpoints? One using an API key and the other using HTTP Basic authentication?

thanks

The use of EasyMorph's API authentication is not mandatory. EasyMorph provides access to all headers of API requests, so you can design your own authentication logic as you see it if the standard one doesn't suit you.

You can, for instance, have a reusable workflow, that will check request headers for a particular API key that you can store in your own database. The workflow can be called from endpoints' workflows before processing requests further.

The built-in authentication is configured per space, not per endpoint. If you need to use two authentication modes, configure API endpoints in two spaces.

Or, design your custom authentication mechanism as described above.