E-mail command - Move to folder

Hello,
I have a project that reads an inbox, checks for an unread e-mail with a specific subject, extracts the attachments and sends that attachment to another recipient, and it iterates those actions until I do not have anything else that match my critera:

When it's done, I want to move that read e-mail to another folder. However I do not understand the Email command 'Move to folder' function and I get an error saying 'An item with the same key has already been added' when pressing the four lines next to the destination folder column of the action:

What's wrong here?
What does message IDs mean?
How do I tell the email command what e-mails I want to move?
I read the action documentation but didn't get any wiser.

Thanks in advance,

Hello Adam,

The error is caused by the process that creates a list of mailbox folders. It seems that you have something unusual in your folders. Which email service are you using? Can you send a screenshot of your email folder to our support email?

As a workaround, you can type or copy-paste the folder's name into the input.

As for moving fetched email to another folder. First of all, you have to run the "Fetch message ID" option in the "Fetch email" action:

This will make the action return the additional Message ID column.

Then, you'll have to specify that column in the "Message IDs" option of the "Email command" action. So instead of the Subject column, you should set that option to Message ID.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your response.
I use Microsoft Exchange Online as my service. The e-mail in question is more or less just an inbox that recieves e-mail, but cannot send e-mails on their own. I have it linked as a shared inbox in my outlook, my guess is that this might be the reason for the issue.

Trying out the option that you highlighted caused another issue that seems linked to my first:

I sent an e-mail to your support e-mail containing a screenshot of my mailbox

Edit:
Nevermind, I lost my connection to the EasyMorph server for some reason while doing this.
It returned the same error though: