I am trying to copy data from a file to another and was wondering if there is a way to do that. I am new to EasyMorph so I am too sure how to get this done and would appreciate some help.
I am creating a file (let’s say file1.xls in Project1.morph) by performing some calculations.
There is another easymorph project which creates the file I am trying to copy data from - (let’s say file2.xls which is in another easymorph project let’s say Project2.morph)
I have 2 folders where the data is saved before pushing it to the ftp:
Raw Files and
Here’s what I am trying to achieve:
- create the file - file1.xls
- copy data from file2.xls (from Project2.morph) and paste it as a new worksheet in file1.xls (project1,morph) and rename that worksheet file2.xls
- export the file - file1.xls (so this file will have 2 worksheets - file1 and file2) and upload it to a location on FTP.
Here’s what I have done so far:
- create the file - file1.xls in table 1 (export it to the output files folder)
- export the file again - this time using the ‘create new worksheet’ option - export it to the Output files folder
- Derive a table from (project 1) table 1 - and use call/iterate action (didn’t work)
I am stuck at this point as I am not really sure how to add data from the entire file/tab/worksheet (file2.xls) to this file I am trying to create (file1.xls).
Can someone please help?