Column fit to Contenent

Hello,
I have to create a pdf report with a dynamic generation of columns and I need a function to fit to the contenent the generated columns.

Is there a way to apply the fit to contenent function to all the column of a table with a transformation ?
Otherwise is possible to set a fixed dimension to the column ?

Thanks
Leonardo

Hi Leonardo,

changing column width dynamically is not possible in EasyMorph.

Not sure I understand the question. Can you please elaborate?

Thanks for the answer.
I generate the colum from a input parameter of the project, below an example with parameter setted to 10.

EM_Column1 EM_Column2 EM_Column3 EM_Column4

the problem is in the last step, i want to have all the column wide as the column called 1 automatically (the project needs to be ran from server to print a report, so the column need to be always with the same dimensions) , is it possible ?

Thanks
Leo

The column width in a report is exactly the same as in EasyMorph. If you change column width in EasyMoprh it will change in the report too. There is no way to automatically set column width.

The PDF reporting feature in EasyMorph is pretty rudimentary. If you need something more sophisticated you may want to try purpose-built reporting applications.

The PDF reporting feature in EasyMorph is pretty rudimentary. If you need something more sophisticated you may want to try purpose-built reporting applications.

I know that. I solved with some tricks the problem :slight_smile:

But the export of the report like pdf as a tranformation would be a very useful capabilities !