Collapsing multiple rows into one

I have a dataset which has values (characters and numbers) across multiple rows for the same customer. I am trying to collapse the data to be bring all the values from the different columns and rows into a single row. Don’t know if I can do that by group as some of the values are character flags. I just need to create single record from multiple rows with different vaues in different columns.

Welcome to the Community, Cris!

Can you provide an example how multiple rows should be collapsed into 1 rows? Please include “character flags” into the example, for clarity.

The process that pulls is running now and it will run for the next 2 hours so here is an example of what I am doing - not exact

The yellow is what I currently have. the green is how I want it to be. There are a total of 10 rows and 3 of them have data in multiple columns. Value 1 is only in the row 2 for example so I will not have multiple rows with conflicting data. I just need to concatenate the rows with the same customer id, customer name and address but not finding that option in easymorph

There are at least 2 methods how to do this. See the example below:

flatten.morph (5.4 KB)
Book1.xlsx (8.8 KB)

1 Like