Can i trigger an import from a file in a column and not a parameter

i am pulling files whose names includes custom info yet i only receive one a day from S3 Amazon buckets using Easymorph. I have the name of the file in a column on a table. Just trying to import that file and having issues passing it as a parameter to another module.

I literally have a field that has the file name like Real-Time_report_2021-08-27T1101_9sdw4X.xlsx

I am trying to either import the file or rename the file using an amazon command so that i can have a project that just pulls a standard file name like Real-time-report.xlsx.

do you have an example please?

Hi Cris,

Typically, you can do the using iterations, when you call another module and pass it the file name as a parameter.

Just trying to import that file and having issues passing it as a parameter to another module.

What kind of issues do you have with that? It's not clear from the description.

Actually i was able to do this using the Import Excel using List of Files. and I used the table that had the files i needed which i figured out using the Amazon command of List files from an S3 bucket. so i listed the names from Amazon, downloaded the filenames in a table then used List of Files import to bring it in since it is one file not multiples. That worked!