I am looking to calculate filedate based on the date mentioned in the file delivered to us.
For example - the file name is ‘Abc Xyz Pqr 12 Jun 2021.xls’
I need to create a file which looks something like this - abc120621
So far I have tried the following:
- Get list of files
- use a python script to convert the files to csv (because I need the filename to be the same as the sheetname to import it comfortably)
- list files again and filter for .csv
- Add a Rule:
- Create a new column called ‘File Date’
- if contains([File name only], ‘Abc Xyz’)
- keepafter([File name only], ‘Abc Xyz Pqr’)
From the above step I get the File Date as 12 Jun 2021
Now I need to export the file with this date format - filenameddmmyy
But I am stuck and am not sure how to get that.
Can someone please help me?
My apologies if the explanation isn’t clear enough.