I tried the list folder command but it returns no results. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a security setting in Azure. I was hoping for some insight. Thanks.
Are you using the same user account in the Azure connector in EasyMorph as was used for the Azure screenshot at the bottom?
Yes, I am. I can manually type in the folder names and it will show the files. I just can't get it to list the folders.
The "List folders" command works correctly with our test storage. We will discuss this issue internally and get back to you.
Thank you. If you need me to test anything I'm happy to.
@nicktagz, please test the following:
- "List folders" command with manually specified name of an existing first-level folder that contains other folders.
- "List files" command with empty "Folder" option.
Will there give you some results?
List folders with manually specified name doesn't work for me.
List files works fine if I manually specify the folder.
FYI - You can't have an empty folder in Azure Blob. Which brings up another question. How do you create a folder when a file needs to exist in said folder?
@nicktagz, thank you for testing it.
List folders with manually specified name doesn't work for me.
Can you please elaborate on this? Does it fails with an error or shows you an empty result?
List files works fine if I manually specify the folder.
Does it work if you leave the "Folder" option empty?
FYI - You can't have an empty folder in Azure Blob. Which brings up another question. How do you create a folder when a file needs to exist in said folder?
You can specify an arbitrary path in the "Target folder" option of the "Upload file" command. And the command will place the uploaded file at that path.
List folders just displays empty results, no errors. You can see the example above in my original post.
List files works if I leave the folder option empty or populated so no issues with that command.
Thanks for the tip on the Target folder when uploading a file.
When you browse for the folder it also show Files where in AWS it shows a root folder.
Azure Blob:
AWS:


I wonder if this is the issue. I don't have the permissions to enable it, but it might be the cause.
@nicktagz this indeed could be the issue. thank you for the information, we'll look into it
@nicktagz We created a storage account with Hierarchical namespace disabled and observed the same behavior as you. It seems that nothing can be done on our side.
No problem. Thanks for trying.
Hi,
This was fixed in the latest version. You can download it here.
Thanks, it's working.



